<Sign up for our Newsletter
What is a Small Group Workshop?
Learn the vital skills you need in the concentrated personalized small group consultation.
Why Choose this option?
1) You have limited time in your schedule.
2) Would like only selective topics covered in one afternoon.
3) Prefer a smaller personalized venue (workshops limited to only 1-8 people)
4) Need immediate help.
This mini workshop will provide you with the skills you need to:
- Interview with more confidence.
- Learn interest based negotiation.
- Introduction to salary negotiation.
- Understand basic contract review.
- This course provides limited practice negotiations and simulations.
“Business negotiation skills are not taught in the medical school classroom and this leads to a disadvantage to physicians entering the employment marketplace. Physicians Advocates, LLC does a great job leveling the playing field by teaching you how to negotiate not only a higher salary, but also for added benefits that will translate into a lifetime of contracts that allow a better lifestyle. I highly recommend this course for all physicians; It is never too early or too late to learn how to be a better negotiator!” R.Fisher MD
Would you prefer a comprehensive 2 day Seminar…
SIGN UP BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SCHEDULING A SMALL GROUP WORKSHOP